Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Believe in God.

              Does God exist? I have a question in my mind since my childhood. But truly, I could not get the answer yet. Sometimes, I think God exists, and sometime not. Although, I believe in God, and usually, I used to go to temple for praying, and peace, because since my childhood, I have learnt all these things from my parents, and my society. As I was born in a Hindu family, and all these things like, worship to God on daily basis (daily Pooja), and go to temple for praying, peace, and wishes in festivals or without festivals etc. are the necessary parts of life, and daily routine.

            But, inspite of all these things, I couldn’t be sure hundred percent that God exists. Because, I never seen to them. There are so many religions on this earth, and every religion is talking about a super power, which is running to this earth not only this earth, while running to all universes. People call to them ‘God’ in different languages, and different ways, but the meaning are same in all languages, and religions. This is only the super-power which is controlling the all universes, all the people, all the animals, and all the creatures. Is this true? I am also confused…..

What happened when a man die? What is soul? What are ghosts? Where the soul goes after a death of a man? What is spirituality? What is religion? What is good, and what is bad? Why people do all such bad activities if they know that god is always watching to them, and sooner or later he will be punished to them for their bad activities. Why there is so much crime in this society, and all the worlds? Why people don’t afraid to doing these such bad activities? Where is god then and why he cannot stop to them? Since my childhood, I heard that, ‘if you do well you will get well’, but where. I my practical life, I have seen that if you are honest, good, and emotional then you will suffer a lot. While the other people, who are cunning, chopper, and cleaver will get the benefit of all things.

I don’t know whether God exits or not, but one thing is clear. For living, you will have to survive, and for surviving, you will have to do struggle, and for struggling you will have to be very cleaver, cunning, and chopper. Life is not as easier, as we think. In every step, you will have to beat a thousand of people in every competitions of life. It is good to believe on God, but it’s not always good to depend on God. You will have to search your ways, your own.

Here is nice presentation related to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers