Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The greatest gift of god

What I am?


I am also a human being. Who always does errors and mistakes? Who always try to learn from those errors and sometimes don’t learn. Who have all things like, emotions, feelings, anger, happiness, sadness, plans, thoughts, fear, braveness, ambitions, hopes, worries etc. and the most important thing which I have is learning. I know that I am not very much brilliant, not intelligent, not smart and neither a quick learner. I am also an average guy. But one thing I would like to tell you that the maximum inventions and discoveries are done by only an average guy.

You know why this happened? Because an average mind can focus to itself with it’s fully dedication, and it’s full efforts. You know if you would be a brilliant or a bit of extra ordinary then you must have an ego of your superiority and which will stop your growth. Because it will reduce your concentration, dedication, hard work and so many other important things, which all are very necessary to achieve your target or goal.


Thus, the main important thing is your inelegancy. Which should help you to achieve your target or goal now, its creating a problem to achieving them.


So that’s why I am saying that an average person can achieve more than an intelligent guy, because he/she can focus to himself/herself with fully dedication and honestly.


I think you must have heard the story of a rabbit and tortoise’s race. And you also know the result that who won. So at the last moment, I would like to say that an average mind is the greatest gift of god.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers